Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My first blog

Welcome to the Underworld, where all immortals reside. This blog is about all our favorite vampires, werewolves, faeries, demons, fallen angels, and any other downworlder you can think of.

Reading is a passion of mine, and I have read an abundance of fantasy fiction books. Yes, that includes Twilight. I also read manga and watch anime, so my knowledge is quite vast.

I am also quite a fantasy writer myself. Currently I am writing a vampire`s story. So, stick with me and I will keep you updated on all things that happen in the Underworld.

1 comment:

  1. ~after reading the latest blog posted concerning those of us who dwell in the shadows, the decision is made to re-enter the world, a return long overdue~ "Greetings, M.B.T. It is refreshing to find that in this day and age, there are those who have not forgotten us, the denizens of the night. I have recently come to believe that our kind must once again become a part of mainstream society. I look forward to reading more about what you learn and believe about us. I might even be willing to divulge a few of our darker secrets, if you are interested in learning more about us and our origins. I can't speak for the others, but I sense an exciting adventure in the making. Until next time, young one. Farewell. ~I melt silently back into the shadows to ponder more on the recent changes in the world since I last fell into slumber~~

    ReplyDelete